Muffin tin omelet cups
1 ½ cups Heavy whipping cream
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional, I usually add two teaspoons)
½ cup of onion
½ cup of green pepper
2 cups of shredded cheddar, Swiss, Colby or any favorite cheese of your preference, I often add a brick of cream cheese and cut the shredded cheese down to 1 cup.
1 cup of ham, crisp bacon or sausage or a combination of your preference
1 package of frozen spinach well drained (optional but delicious) you may also use freshly chopped baby spinach.
1. Mix eggs, heavy cream and spices thoroughly, add all other ingredients and mix well.
2. Pour into a regular or mini sized greased muffin tin or use a cupcake liner.
3. Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes for regular sized tin- depending on how full you have filled the cup. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes for the mini sized muffin tin. They should just start to brown on the top and be bubbly in the middle.
4. Cool for a few minutes and set on a wire rack or plate to cool.
5. Store in the refrigerator. These may also be frozen they freeze very well.